you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sound check part 2. pantat


CATER 2 U & UNTIL THE END OF TIME.


Please please please CHECK THIS OUT. Thanks.
Once, when I was really young. 13 years old maybe. I used to fill my ears with Destiny's Child songs and I particularly love this song, Cater 2 U.
So there :) These guys' voices are just splendid!

&

I think I'm addicted to Fingerprints - Katy Perry, since I heard it in one of the stores Athira & I went to in Pav today.

It's the hols and I've been watching The Run's House plus the latest Daddy's Girls on MTV. So check that out, you shall!

OH OH OH! ONE MORE THING.

This is crucial/vital/important for those fashion addicts out there, especially for the men. Check out Diggy's, from The Run's House, blog. He's the small kid sitting down in the picture. He updates very regularly, with really cool things posted up. I just find it really cool that a kid like him is mucho enthusiastic about fashion.

http://digslifeofthejetsetter.blogspot.com/


leaving my fingerprints.

Posted at 9:44 PM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered