you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Friday, August 28, 2009

waiting, i hate.

Athira,

Considering you've dedicated a few blog posts to me on your blog, I shall compose one for you now.

Athira, you:
- are a shopaholic.
- are a fashion addict.
- amat ketagih dgn shopping.
- have been bitten by the shopping bug.
- sadly have the Compulsive Shopping Disease

It's no surprise to anyone anymore, especially myself, to see "shopping lists", "wanted fashion items" as well as "things-I've-bought-today lists" posted up in your blog, SETIAP HARI. I was once, as addicted to shopping as you were, but heck you've gone way beyond me now. But thank goodness we have similar tastes, it makes shopping easier for us. :)

I'm happy for you, you've found your true calling.
But one thing my dear - "you do NOT have enough days in a year to wear all those things!"

That is all.
Your welcome & goodnight.

Posted at 11:13 PM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered