you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a done deal.

I'm ridiculously tired. Well actually I was ridiculously tired.
Had dance practice with the primary's and I tell you, it was exhausting! Athira & I are helping Ms. Judi teach the primary's dances for their upcoming annual concert. This year's theme, is by far the best I've heard - Michael Jackson. All his songs and dances will be performed then. I don't think anything can beat having a tribute to the king of pop. As much as I am happy for them, I'm more jealous then anything because they get to perform all his greatest hits and immitate his moves. Hmm..

Straight after that, it was the Deeparaya Assembly and that too was mucho exhausting. Tried to keep the hall under control, while struggling to usher students and parents in the hall. Carried extra chairs for the late-comers, and stood up the entire assembly due to lack of space. Performances were entertaining, but heck was I tired after that.

For some odd reason, Judah, Athira, Ron, Boon & I were still in school cause none of our cars came. I predicted that I was going to be the last one left in the end and of course, I was right. Mak forgotten to pick me up -.- I stayed there till 5.15 p.m. after I smsed Mak to pick up her dear daughter and instead of her fetching me herself, my security guard did. I was too pooped to even get frustrated at my mom, but she was pretty annoying the whole day.
Oh well, I still love her.

R.A.G day tmr. whoopers -.-

Posted at 12:25 AM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered