you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Friday, October 23, 2009

I feel safe.

It's official.
Finals are OVER!
Oh how I've missed you so my dear lovely blog.
I've been so excited to blog, now I like cannot function edy.
I is the cannot. Too hyperly excited.
GAH! Ok where should I start?
Finals.
living nightmare. 2 weeks of pure studying, I couldn't even tell what was going on with myself and my life half way through the dreadful journey. I've lost a whole week's worth of sleep, a chunck of fat and buckets full of energy. I needed to get out of the nightmare. To top it off, most of the papers were so demotivating and difficult, I found myself thinking whether those 7 hours worth of studying every day before exams was of any use. I practically abandoned everything, tv, blog and chat.


I did however go online and had checked out youtube vids and mtv shows online just to keep me sane. Other than that, SAM CAME HOOME! I got to see her nearly everyday when she came back for the week. FATJAS REUNITED! Can you imagine, after 2 years!? We finally got a picture together.

like WOW








Is back, bigger than ever.

x

Posted at 10:05 PM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered