you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Saturday, September 12, 2009

sexy todds.

THIS IS AMAZING
YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT
OH MY GOD.

It's the WORLD'S LARGEST FLASHMOB EVER!!
ON OPRAH !
A flashmob is one of those stunts you do with alot of people participating.
And you'll know what I mean when you watch this.
It's crazy!

Just notice the girl in the audience who will start dancing by herself... and then magic will happen.
Watch it.



How did they pull it off?
They only needed 20 Choreographers to teach 800 people and on the day itself (which was 2 days ago) those people taught another 20 000 PEOPLE!
Twenty thousand! That's amazing.

Congratulations to OPRAH and her wonderful show that I LOVE to watch.
Happy 24th season and let there be many more in the future. :)
You've truly helped millions of people, and this was definitely one way to show you how much those people care about you.
I'd love to meet you one day before I die. Everyone knows that :)

Posted at 12:49 PM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered