you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Monday, November 2, 2009

Organic Farming!

I just baked BROWNIES!!


CEMPAKA UPDATES
School today was definitely packed with loads of exciting stuff and good news. :)

1. Chairman
Dr. Rizal was officially appointed the new chairman of Cempaka Schools replacing our beloved Datin Freida.
Congratulations :)

2. Student Heads of 2009
Head Prefect - Kaylyn Nisha
Vice Head Prefect - Goh Mei Jing
PAPS - Alexis Lee
CADAS - Audrey Desiree
Save The World - Alvin Soo & Jes Ebrahim
Congratulations :)

3. House Captains & Vice Capt. of 2009
Beruang
Boon Hoe & Shi Fen
Wan Ariff & ME! (Farah)

Harimau
Alvin & Jac Lyn
Chin San & Mei Jing

Helang
Judah & Kaylyn
Ronald & Farah Alia

Seladang
Jude & Alexis
Keshava & Audrey
Congratulations :)

I'm extremely proud of everyone, partly because most of them are my classmates and are also my good friends. :) Today was very eventful and definitely very nerve-wrecking as it showed us that we as Form 5's have alot of responsibilities to carry in order to lead the school next year.

2010, will be fun.

OH EM GEES
MY BROWNIES ARE DONE! GOODNIGHT!

Posted at 9:52 PM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered