you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh My Gosh

Oh my gosh.
Yes.
I am here.
Wow.
This feels somewhat amazing, to be back and ready to attack my readers.
Not that I think there are any readers left out there.
But just to let you know guys, I am back.
Don't really know whether I'll be here for long. Due to academic reasons.
But as of right now, all I know is that I had the urge to blog after nearly 6 months of not doing so.
Wow, HALF A YEAR?
Damn, I'm good. And a nerd.
And also, I just finished mid years exams today and I'm feeling that feeling of, i-feel-very-useless-because-i-don't-know-what-to-do-now-after-going-through-a-full-month-of-studying.
So if you readers are willing to read about my rants on my boring blog, I shall probably consider reliving my blog.

Unless of course. Blogs aren't the in things for people nowadays.

Current obssession.



Damn, putting up at this video felt goood :)

Posted at 9:45 PM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered