you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random person speaking




I LOVE HER NEW HAIRSTYLE!! SOOOO CANTIK WITH THE BANGS =) and i know everyone agrees. London in 3 days =( . I'm gonna miss her so much. and she's yawning now cause she's tired. Oh We've been working together for the past week in CBL and we were awesome. Talking bout that, CBL is finally over and it felt like we did alright. Haha she has a flower on her head now and she looks japanese. I love japanese. so kawaii. and now she looks abit stoned . anyways i think i'm done now cause she asked me to do this. goodnight viewers of her blog!

my baby's the prettiest china doll ever. =)
--------------
I LOVE YOU BABYSS. You've just updated everything that's lately been happening.
Your Reward: The song is called Wanna Be Startin' Something - MJ ;)

Posted at 12:50 AM
0 comments


  • myself :)



    welcome to my blog
    *wiggle eyebrows* :)

    name : farah zahidah
    age : 16 years old
    dateofbirth : 12 JUNE 1993
    currently : online-ing.

    TWITTER
    Friendster
    email : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    facebook : farahz_roxz2@hotmail.com
    msn : fazadezazu@hotmail.com
    skype : fazadezazu


scream your lungs out


photos

<3 loves

  • FATJAS
    My Soulmate
    Chocolates
    Family
    Clothes
    Gossip
    Technology
    Music
    Dance
    Oprah
    Cooking Shows

remembered